Enjoy Brian Dorfman’s full course library of Holistic Yoga Therapy workshops. These online courses are self-paced and feature downloadable Certificates upon completing the courses below. Each course in this set includes:
- Downloadable Workshop Handout
- Online Video Lectures
- Associated Video Asana Practices
Courses included in Brian’s Core Set:
- Course: Yoga Therapy – Resolving Headaches and Nerve Pain in the Neck and Shoulders with Brian Dorfman – 4.0 Hrs
- Course: The Importance of Breath in Yoga Therapy – 4.0 Hrs
- Course: The Abdominal Muscles and Core Strength with Brian Dorfman – 4.0 Hrs
- Course: Yoga Therapy to Address Neck Pain with Brian Dorfman – 4.0 Hrs
- Course: Yoga Therapy – Understanding Postural Alignment of the Shoulder Joint with Brian Dorfman – 2Hrs
- Course: Yoga Therapy for the Pelvic Girdle with Brian Dorfman – 4.0 Hrs
- Course: Yoga Therapy for the Hips with Brian Dorfman – 4.0 Hrs
Brian Dorfman has been treating patients and teaching for over 25 years. He has extensive knowledge and instructional ability in the areas of kinesiology, anatomy, physiology and the biomechanics of movement. Since 1985, Brian has maintained his own injury rehabilitation practice and is an internationally recognized healer. His ability to treat injuries has made him indispensable among Olympic and professional athletes, including national and world record holders in a number of different sports.
In addition to his hands-on healing work, Brian is also a Master yoga teacher specializing in the therapeutic application of yoga. He has over 20 years experience offering group classes and private instruction. Influenced by TVK Desikachar, Brian’s instruction focuses on helping the student develop a personalized, balanced practice. He incorporates asana, pranayama, sound and meditation to create an environment for the student’s innate wisdom to develop.